The Office of Campus Food Services is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy dining experience for all students, faculty, staff, and visitors. Safety, sanitation, and quality of service are the highest of priorities when we serve you.
If you have questions or concerns about how we are addressing COVID-19, please reach out to us. We want you to know — and feel — that you are safe. Email any questions or concerns to email@example.com. Campus Food Services is working hard to ensure all questions and needs are met. Due to limited staffing, please allow 24-48 hours for a response.
If questions are unable to be resolved via email, a personal appointment can be made with the Food & Beverage Contract Manager to resolve any issues.
Summer Dining Hours
- Mon. – Thurs. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Fri. 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Closed Sat. and Sun.
- The Brew will be closed Friday, July 3 through Sunday, July 5 in observance of the 4th of July.
Lagnaippe Cafe’ (offering pick-up to-go hot meals)
- Mon. – Fri.: Breakfast 8 to 10 a.m., Lunch noon to 2 p.m., Dinner 4 to 6 p.m.
- Sat. and Sun.: Brunch noon to 2 p.m. and Dinner 4 to 6 p.m.
- Lagniappe Café will close at 2 p.m. on Fri., July 3, and will be open from noon to 2 p.m. only on July 4-5, in observance of the 4th of July.
Swipes taken at Lagnaippe Café; DB is accepted at both locations as are credit and debit.
Safety and Sanitation
- Campus Food Services is limiting the number of patrons in each dining area in accordance with state mandates regarding social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation is being practiced. All employees are wearing masks and gloves as appropriate.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow University mandated practices, such as wearing masks while inside buildings and frequent hand washing. Campus Food Services has a limited number of masks to give to patrons visiting dining establishments.
- Directional signage has been added to floors and information is posted on entrances regarding social distancing, PPE, and seating. Please follow these guidelines to keep everyone safe.
Summer Meal Plans
There will be three meal plans offered this summer. Note that DB is declining balance.
Summer 5 Plan - $832/semester
5 swipes/week + 125 DB
Summer 10 Plan- $832/semester
10 swipes/week + 75 DB
Cajun Classic Summer Light Plan - $318/semester
5 swipes/week, no DB
There will be $12 meal processing fee charged to all meal plans in addition to the cost of the meal plan. Any unused DB will roll over to every semester the student remains at the University. A refund of DB can be requested to firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days of departure/graduation from the University.